2. Sharks can live up to 100 years.
3. Due to gravitational effects, your weigh slightly less when the moon is directly overhead.
4. There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
5. 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
6. A normal person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a Few weeks.
7. Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours.
8. It would take 1,200,000 mosquitoes, each sucking at once, to completely drain the average human of blood.
9. According to German researchers, the risk of heart attack is higher on Monday than any other day of the week.
10. All the planets in our solar system rotate anticlockwise, except VenusPost published in: World News