2. Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
3. The human brain is about 75 percent water.
4. A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
5. Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F Mogensen, the creator of Work Simplification, coined the phrase in the 1930s. The 1990s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
6. A woodchuck breathes only 10 times in hibernation.
7. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.Post published in: World News