As an experienced travel professional, why should you be there?
Modelled on on flagship events WTM in London and Arabian Travel Market in Dubai, but especially tailored to the African market, this inaugural event will bring together worldwide buyers and sellers focused on the African tourism market. Visitor and press registration is now open.
• WTM Africa will be the new meeting place for the African travel industry
• You will experience a fresh new global show tailored to the African market
• You can engage in real value business conversations with the wide range of South African, Sub-Saharan African and International exhibitors who will be showcasing their products and services
• You can meet exhibitors catering to both inbound and outbound markets
• It’s open to all travel professionals working in the African travel industry
• You can network, exchange ideas and share best practice with the widest pan-African and international audience
• Attend the WTM Africa Welcome Party where you’ll have the pleasure of networking in a relaxed party environment whilst sampling the delights Cape Town has to offer
Some 30 destinations outside of Africa will be represented on the show floor, including, France, Dubai, Germany, Singapore, Israel , Malaysia and many more.
Exhibitors from Africa including Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland, Reunion Island and Botswana along with top Destination Management Company Thompsons Africa, amongst others, will all be showcasing their destinations, products and services, taking full advantage of the networking opportunities available.
A wide range of travel technology companies, hotel groups, safari operators and exciting tourist attractions will form part of the first WTM Africa.
Throughout the two days at the CTICC will run an inspirational and topical event programme brought together by key industry figures, sharing insights into the industry’s latest developments and covering topics including:
• WTM Africa Responsible Tourism Programme, brought together by Professor Harold Goodwin with a panel of local speakers, offering the chance to discuss and learn about the latest sustainable tourism initiatives and thinking affecting the African continent.
• African Business Travel Association (ABTA) sessions on the broad range of developments, challenges and opportunities that are revolutionising the business travel industry today.
• Education within the African travel industry, organised by local expert Kamilla Swart, Associate Professor from the Department of Tourism and Events Management at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
• WTM Africa has similarly joined forces with Travel Bloggers Unite, Oliver Gradwell, to bring a dedicated blogger programme featuring some of the most influential travel bloggers in Africa.
• Travel technology, brought to you by The Digital Tourism Think Tank, offering you a chance to learn about the latest trends and challenges within travel technology.
• South Africa’s first WTM Vision Conference – WTM Vision – Cape Town, offering travel executives the chance to hear the latest research on regional-specific trends and insights into what the future for those sectors might be. Visitor registration is now open online; make sure you pre-register to attend at www.wtmafrica.com/registrationPost published in: News