2. Starfish have no brains.
3. Every day is about 55 billionths of a second longer than the day before it.
4. Venus is the only planet in the solar system that rotates clockwise.
5. Footprints of the astronauts who landed on the moon should last at least 10 million years since the moon has no atmosphere.
6. Earthworms have five hearts.
7. Fingerprints of Koala bears and humans are virtually indistinguishable.
8. In ancient Greece, children of wealthy families were dipped in olive oil at birth to keep them hairless throughout their lives.
9. Mahatma Ghandi didn´t allow his wife to take penicillin to save her life from pneumonia but took quinine to save himself from malaria.
10. More than 90 percent of plane crashes have survivors.Post published in: World News