2. The price of the Titanic cost about $7 million to build and the price of the Titanic movie was about $200 million to make.
3. If you have a deep genuine fear of the number 13, you may have Paraskevidekatriaphobia also called Friggatriskaidekaphobia orTriskaidekaphobia.
4. A supertanker which is fully loaded and travels at a normal speed needs about 20 minutes to stop completely.
5. A cat’s ear has a total of thirty two muscles.
6. Did you know, you cannot fold a 8.5 x 11 or smaller piece of paper in half more than 7 times. Try it!
7. Most snowflakes form with 6 tips or branches. Generally, the colder it is when the snowflake is formed the sharper and more defined the tips will be.
8. You cannot think of an English word to rhyme with the word month because there isn’t one.
9. On December 16th 1811 the mighty Mississippi river began to flow backwards due to a powerful earthquake.
10. Fires in the forest have been documented to move much faster uphill than downhill.Post published in: World News