• There's a 'seeker friendly' Jesus: He is the one who will not offend anyone in anyway. He loves everyone no matter what they do.
• There's a 'sow and reap' Jesus: He made a covenant with man so that man could sow his seed and reap wealth and happiness on earth and then go to heaven when he dies.
• There's a 'blend in with the world' Jesus: He wants us to look like, act like, and be like the world in order to reach the lost.
• There's a 'never-ending grace' Jesus: His 'grace' covers us no matter what we do or how we live. I take everything and give little.
• There's a 'just believe' Jesus: As long as you truly believe in your heart, you're saved.
• There's a 'name it claim it' Jesus: You name it, anything and it's yours! If you don't get it, it's because you lack faith. It's your fault.
• There's a 'carnal' Jesus: He doesn't expect you to overcome sin, he understands you're just carnal.
• There's a 'heart dwelling' Jesus: All you have to do is ask him into your heart and voilà, he's there. You're going to heaven!
There's the Jesus who said "Repent and believe the gospel, the kingdom of God is at hand." – Mark 1:15
He said, "Deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Him." -Lk 9:23-25
He said without Him you are already condemned. -John 3:18
He said unless you forsake all you have, you cannot be His disciple. Luke 14:33
He said if we love anyone more than Him we are not worthy of Him.Matt 10:37-39
He said if you love this life you'll lose it. -John 12:25-26
He said you cannot serve God and money. -Matt 6:24
He said fear God who can destroy both body and soul in hell. -Mt 10:28
He said be extreme in your war against sin. -Matt 18:8-9
He said love God with all your heart, soul and mind and your neighbour as yourself. -Matt 22:37-39
He said He is the light of the world. -John 8:12
He said the gate is narrow and the way is difficult and few find it. Matt 7:13-14
He said those who believe in Him but work iniquity will be cast out. -Matt 7:21-23
He said you'll be hated for His name's sake, but if you endure to the end, you'll be saved. -Matt 10:22
He said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. -John 14:6
Thank you Lord God for your Holy Spirit who does the work of making us into the image of Christ as we repent, submit to Him and learn to abide in Christ.Post published in: Faith