Denied voter registration?

Who do you call?

Please be advised that if you have been turned away or you know someone who was turned away from registering to vote for whatever reason, *insist that the ZEC official fills in a VR 5 Form, stating the reason for denial*. The Election Resource Centre (ERC) will assist you. *Please ensure that the ERC gets access to your VR5 Form within 7 days whilst it is still relevant*.

You can contact the ERC and ZimRights Call Centre on *08080219* for further assistance.

Post published in: Featured
  1. Patrick Guramatunhu

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *